- Last Updated: Tuesday, 13 January 2015 19:15
By providing IEP parent support in Houston, education & training events on the special education process, developmental disabilities diagnosis information, and referral to community resources, Family to Family Network offers families of children with disabilities the opportunity to network with other families in order to learn from and help one another.
By Working together, We can Create Communities where ALL Children Belong and Excel.
Family to Family Mission
The Mission of Family to Family Network is to help families of children with disabilities by providing information, training, referral and support.
The Vision of Family to Family Network
- We believe in hope.
- We believe in dreams.
- We believe that all people have value and belong and that the only labels children need are their names.
- We believe that “all” means ALL, and that while each individual’s needs may be different, that is okay because we respect each other.
- We believe that together we can open doors that were closed before and that, because of our work together, our children will live quality lives and accomplish whatever goals they may desire.
- We believe in each other and our friendships.
By having known our children and each other, we have learned the true meaning of community. We hope that others will be as fortunate.
Strategic Plan Vision (updated 6/30/12)
To share the best practices and create better opportunities in education, employment and independence for persons with disabilities by engaging the Greater Houston community to create a better future for ALL.